Since the start of her legal career, Areya Holder has focused on bankruptcy work for consumers and businesses in Texas. She established her private practice in 2003 after working for six years as an attorney for the Dallas Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- John C. Ford American Inn of Court.
- Appointed as a Chapter 7 Panel Trustee for the Northern District of Texas, Fort Worth Division
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, J.D., 1997
- University of North Texas, B.A., 1993
Serving clients in Dallas and Tarrant counties, including the communities of Irving, Las Colinas, Dallas, Plano, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, Euless, Cedar Hill, and DeSoto.